Rental Application Process/Checklist
Before applying to rent, please carefully read the following requirements:
1. Rental credit application (download) - Completely read, fill out in detail Both part 1 and part 2, Sign and return. Our credit reporting agency checks credit and rental history, criminal background screening and eviction history.
2. Tenant information guide – Completely read, sign and return.
3. Real estate agency disclosure form – Completely read, sign and return.
4. In addition to the above, you need to submit two (2) checks or Money orders payable to "Professional Property Services, Ltd." Personal checks will be accepted from local banks only for the Good Faith/Holding Deposit.
$25.00 for each person for the credit and verification reports in Certified funds or Money order. This is non-refundable.
A check equal to amount of one month's rent for holding deposit. This is in consideration of taking the unit/property off the market and holding it for you.
5. Attach copies of two (2) proofs of identity – Drivers License, SS Card or other form of acceptable ID. One must be a photo ID.
6. Attach copies of 2 most recent pay stubs, or other verification of income, ie; past 2 year's tax returns or letter from a new employer on company letterhead with the start date and salary, signed by the employer. Gross income must be at least 3 times the rental amount.
7. If applicable, attach a photo of any pet(s) that will be residing in the property.
8. If applicable, attach the renting/showing agent's card.
9. You will be provided copies of all forms and the lease agreement upon approval of your application.
10. If you are not approved, the good faith/holding deposit will be returned to you.
11. All adults to be living in the home must submit application. There is space for two applicants on each application form.
NOTICE: APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THE CORRECT FUNDS AND ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION, AND SIGNATURES. The first completed application received is the first one we run.